The Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market is holding a contest for our 2021 poster. Grand prize of $250 to the winner!
We would like to have the market logo, City of Sedro-Woolley logo, start and end dates, location of the market and the name of our wonderful market. Please inquire to the email listed below for the logos.
DEADLINE is 8pm on March 26, 2021. Open to all ages and abilities. All submissions must be 11″ x 17″ and in full color. Send submissions to Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market P.O. Box 20 Sedro-Woolley WA 98284 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Judging will take place in April by the Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market Board of Directors.
Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market
3 PM to 7 PM
Wednesday, May 19 through Wednesday, October 13
Hammer Heritage Square
Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market Board Members and their family members are exempt from entering.
COVID 19 Health and Safety Plan
Help us keep the market a safe shopping experience by following these rules when visiting us.
- Keep a 6’ distance between yourself and other people.
- Wear a mask if you have one.
- Practice good hygiene – wash your hands with soap and water before you visit, while you are here, and when you get home. We have a handwash station for customer use set up near the entrance.
- Follow and obey all signs, markers, barriers, and instructions from market staff or volunteers.
- Do not touch products on display – ask the vendor to get it for you.
- Keep pets at home (except registered service animals).
- Do not linger – get in, buy your products, and get out with minimal social contact.
- No eating or drinking onsite. All food will be packaged “to go”.
- Use a card, cash app, or exact change (if possible).
- Shop 1 person per household (if possible).
Food Access Programs
The Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market is proud to accept SNAP (EBT) benefits and to also be able match up to $10 per market to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables through our SNAP Farmers Market Match program, funded by the WA Department of Health. Visit the SNAP Farmer Market Match website for more information.
We also accept “FVRx Bucks” as part of the Skagit Fruit & Vegetable Prescription Program which is run by United General 304. Check out their website for complete details.
The Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market is a member of the Skagit Valley Farmers Market Coalition (SVFMC) which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. For more information about food access programs run by the SVFMC visit. www.svfmcoalition.org
The Sedro-Woolley Farmers Market is approved under the Farmers Market Nutrition Programs (FMNP) for both seniors and WIC participants and many of our vendors are authorized to accept FMNP checks. These programs are funded by the USDA.
We bring fresh, local food and products to Sedro-Woolley residents and neighbors with a strong community spirit.